Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Pink Story








Here we Go!!  Make up blog!!
I never really liked make up and I only got into it 
when I entered college.
The only kind of make up I knew was the eye liner during High School.
I realized that I needed to learn or I would look too plain during cosplay conventions
I didn`t know what make up I had to use for what and which brand was good so I had to rely on my mom. She gave me her hand-me-downs until she bought(gave me money) my own. I guess she finally realized I`m getting older.
Since I moved to manila I  was everywhere.... I even went to school during breaks.
I came across a Korean make up shop that I thought sold clothes. ( ̄~ ̄;)
That was Etude House. It was the day the goth in me died (I think)
It Started there and bit by bit I started learning other brand and watching make up gurus in 
Youtube! (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

I bought so many that I had to buy a large make up box in Quiapo I`ll introduce them all bit by bit.








\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ  Tadahhhh!! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
All the Pink themed make up in my box.
From Nail Polish to Powder Blush.
 

The Nail Polish here are from
Etude House
The Face shop
Tony Moly
 Sally Hansen

I got into nail polish at the end of high school when i saw nail art pictures in tumblr.



I also have one of those caviar like beads for nail art stuffs.
I could n`t get them on right so I`ll try the nail bar tomorrow or monday... because during exams I have a habit of biting my nails.




Next: Lip sticks both here are from Tony Moly and the peach is for school and the hot pink is for partying??? haha joke it`s for events.




My b-day gift for myself a few years ago from Etude house a pink princess powder and blush from fashion 21 my mom got me...









This is a 3 part nail polish from Etude house called juicy cocktail angel`s kiss I hink I`ll do a tutorial on it later..




Lotion from etude house and moisturizer from tony moly.



 a close up on the bunny because it`s cute and at the back (I almost forgot) liquid foundation from tony moly of the cat`s wink collection which I will show later on.


till next time
( ・∀・)[=========ビーム!! 
ホーリー!!( ・_・)ノ ζ|||ζ



No comments:

Post a Comment