Thursday, March 7, 2013

Before The Storm


When Bored..




 It`s the day before the start of finals please pray that the god of energy and hard work may enter me!! haha! I am extremely tired... and not the hyper kind either even after drinking 2 bottles of  mountain dew... anyway I spent a lot of time in Polyvore today......

What I would wear today if I had these and went out

I think I`m being too obsessive on  eyeballs! oh well... I got another haircut and I did`t like it... and I thought that was the bad part. keeping it short for finals! Kyun!

I wanted to look like kyary

Photos from Tokyo Fashion


It took me a long time to write again..... college meh!!!

Also I started Playing grand fantasia it was really cute... I made a few chracters  but I wanted to try leveling an assassin first because I thought it would make me look cool! I really like  the game and the graphics!
Running casually in style


 The guild I first joined was nice the guild master gave me a backpack  when I entered the guild it even took me a while to figure out the mailing system in the game but then one day I realized the gm didn`t go online as much and when I checked in the guild menu he already left and left ME AS GUILD LEADER!! I was only level 16 back then with like 0 knowledge in the game ... :() BUT I`m happy there are nice people in the game...


My Username is Puella Eri as a magical girl I tried something new

chilling with mah sprite my original hairstyle w/o the hat

My sprite thinks it`s cute and it is!





Sources:
tokyofashion.com
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home














No comments:

Post a Comment