Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best of anime blues and manila book fair riot!!


Hey guys!!!
 Wew..,
Well.... Update now!!

So yeah... I went to best of anime and the manila book fair....hahahaha well... It was horrible but.... Yeah... Any convention is worth it so first!!! Best of anime!!




Okay...
Um............
Plan was to cosplay sasha brause... With or withought the 3dmg... 
So i went to miki 's house at around 9 am but he was too tired to finish.... Huhuhuhu
So um... Yeah... I went with osing and i looked like an idiot with white pants hahahaha
Yeah we actually went to the book fair first but I'll talk about that later...
So yeah kuya ian also didn't finish jacket and harness so i was thinking of a short notice cosplay on the spot but i was too angry and couldn't think.... Wew... 

To tell the truth i have this small problem when i'm mad.... I shop and to the point that as long as i have money on my pocket i won't stop.... This is a bad habit that i need towork on....

Yeah so i bought like a ton of stuff...




Yeah i bought... A lot..... A lot...
Yeah i saw inoue joe but no pictures because i didn't bring my camera or ipod wew......
So yeah hardly any pictures.... Yeah this is a challange... Word heavyhnerlvjsvbkjsdfbkjbsocbkusbdc

Yeah.

So i went around booths with a scorn on my face...
Osing didn't go with me inside huhuhu
Yeah... Umm let's see... The first booth i wanted to find was hodgepodge... Why?
I promised to buy my classmate a panda book mark.....
Yeah.. So looking around i found gyaru shoppe and baught skeleton hands and an eyeball pin lol i ran out of eyeball hair accessories huhuhuhu

Well walking on  i bought a lot more stuff like book marks and indie manga i got the rwby team set wew!!! (This is starting to sound liek a haul post) yeah... I even baught a pair of wings!!! What the hell is  wrong with me!!!! Well i asked for some comissions too... I did for eriririn liek always.... This time i splurged on it and asked for whole body colored...

Also... Well i went to other shops  to max my kawaii factor anyway except for my shopping spree that's all I did... Phew.... I WAS THAT UPSET!! Hahaha




ONWARD TO MANILA BOOK FAIR!!!


Yeah actually I had more fun in the book fair 
I actuallys saw a lot of cool authors and got some books it was fun really I wanted to 
Buy the new books from psycom but ummm well i'll blog about it later but I did buy "diary ng panget 2 " for osing's older sister whew.... The line was really long.... So yeah hahaha my patience was tested....
i

I want to blog more but tomorrow is cosplay mania and i want to make a better blog wha!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment