Sunday, August 18, 2013

ToyCon 2013


I Went to ToyCon for the first time and i went with my friends and i never actually realized that "conyo" nerds existed  hahahahah Oh well!


                      My friends never really went inside the hall so they acted like we were at the airport before I entered the hall  wahehehehehe...




my friends who took advantage of my camera while i was preparing miku


I was actually still preparing hahahaha...


This is why I love my friends so much hahahahahah
 Gong Cha people were looking at me hahahah


thanks man... my Hair is not a scarf though but i had dreams of doing this to real miku`s hair...


 super heroes were everywhere!!
My hair kept getting caught in the crowd but it was so worth it..


 This booth had a lot of  dolls and I just stared at the guy fixing the display doll on the side....


 Cosplayers everywhere!!!

I`m not into collecting right now... and it`s good because I had no intention of using what`s left of my 
allowance..


 
 These keychaines were so adorable  but no... I HAVE NO MONEY!!!
  One  day I will save enough for you and when i do I will make you my best friend













Toy Con was serious Fun but i couldn`t stay long and i had no money so it was torture looking at booths...
Alodia was stunning as ever but if i went too close  I`m scared my hair  will  get even more messed  up
also thanks to Miki miki ~ for the commission of my miku clips even though it was late and unfinished mwahahahahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment