Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh No Manga! Cosplay Camp 2! The Rage continues!!





  So yeah! I went to cosplay camp with Miki miki and osing-chan! nyahahahaha!

This is the first time I went to this event and i guess it`s safe to say i passed the gates of hell before i entered the event.... I originally planned to go with the same group I went with but as the day of the event got closer each one had to cancel... the night before the event all two left to go with me canceled at the same time....


I was finishing  my matryoshka jacket for gumi that night and the internet was down for two nights and i was at the verge of canceling but I clipped my ticket on the refrigerator and it gave me the strength !! 
TO RAGE!!!
Well it calmed me down a bit and allowed me to focus on my jacket... After awhile I went to the supermarket just before closing time and bought some food and load to use on my phone.... I talked to Miki Miki for awhile and asked If  he would go to cosplay camp with me..
MY SAVIOR!!
So yeah hahahahaha We agreed to meet at the train station at 1 pm or something like that but we ended up going earlier because miki miki`s imouto chan wanted to it was fine by me since I`m the one who tagged along tehe~
anyway I went before lunch and well I don`t eat breakfast so hahahah who cares about food!! nyahahahahahah

so from the train station we took a cab to smx and we almost had an argument with the cab driver....


HAI!!!
My matryoshka cosplay! 
I had to redo the marks on my face all the time which is hard because i didn`t expect gumi to be popular...
my jacket I borrowed from eriko sama and the wig I bought from cosmic bytes



 I wore the jacket with shorts and  blue chucks hahahaha no picture of full body hahahaha I was too busy being mesmerized...


 Then here is yours truly with imouto chan who was dressed as a korean high school student but gets mistaken as a japanese student hahaha she`s really nice and this was the first time i hung out with her since miki miki sometimes disappears we had the chance to bond and stuff for that short span of time I felt like I had a little sister... not that I mind miki miki as a little brother but..... er... well...


Here is Osing  who took a slefie with my  slr haha! 
I`m really grateful for these guys who let me tag along



 Not really a big fan but I saw This guy walking along Katipunan and I mistook him as a survey guy hahahaha then I saw him at the event I was like... ooops hahhaha



I knew kirito would be popular hahahahah I just hope I don`t see a whole platoon of the survey (I keel
p misspelling survey for some reason) corps in Best Of Anime


 This was the first thing that caught my eye when we entered the Hall 
I gasped really loud and surprised Osing  I pointed at the adorable Reimu sitting at the oni chan booth
I almost died.. this was the first time I saw a ball jointed doll up close...



just as we turned a corner... There were moar of them.... i could have died then and there!!
then the debate between me and miki miki that these guys were creepy hahahah



 After walking around a bit we sat down outside the hall and just rested for awhile i shuddered a bit because I remembered cosplay mania... anyway across us were these guys who didn`t have to do much to portray their characters haha miki miki wanted to cosplay them but well  it`s too creepy to post what he wanted to cosplay.....


 Here I learned how Osing likes Cytus so she played on my phone for a bit
so did miki miki....





 These were some of the booths I had a chance to take pictures of because my camera was going being mean and at some point I have to fix her at least after Boa....







 These were the parts I was really amazed I was like OMG!! If I had the time I would have let them all do a commission for Eririn next time... 
so basically this was the time I swore that every event I go I will get eririn a comission!!






 Picture was taken buy Ate FUM after I bought a copy 
check out their works guys :3




poster by that guy check out his works

 So we got posters and I got this poster for my self and miki miki who screamed like a school girl when I gave it to him lol I can`t blame him though check out those abs!! Osing got a princess bubblegum poster :3 

So we walked around some more and at one point me and osing were walking around she said she was hungry and then I realized... I haven`t eaten all day... 
for real...
why...
I DON`T KNOW!!!

SO YEAH!
we ate at mcdonalds and we wanted the minions but they were all out...
so yeah we went back home  and they were alseep at the ride back... darn it guys...
hahahahha

 
yeah after getting home I ran to the supermarket and baught somthing I can cook really fast I was really tired hahaha



so yeah here is my haul i had so much fun

going again next year :3









No comments:

Post a Comment