Thursday, April 17, 2014

8th TAGCOM !! Toys & Hobbies Convention!!



Here we go  Day 1 of Tagcom the only day I went on wahahhahahaha

This was the Event I went as Mayu Watanabe from AKB0048

I am not The biggest fan of AKB48 but I really liked the anime
and eventually I started Liking AKB48  as well.

I liked Mayu because she eats a lot and well that gun in her arm?
her skirt that contains all her bullets hahahaha yes!
such Idol!


So Here I finally brought my slr with me yay!!

 
Miku chan~  we met right after I changed my clothes she was really nice  ^^









Yes it took me 3 shots for mirai chan because of photobombers hahaha


Nonon!!

So while we were in the cosplayers area I saw this guy holding a bjd and I 
sadly w/o thinking walked up to them and started talking hahaha
But he was really nice and we talked about bjd for a while


I wonder if any of you have any idea how loud I was internaly screaming was when
he allowed me to touch and have a picture with it O.O 


 One of the cosplayers who I saw has the most effort in bringing her props and prepping up for a shot



 These guys were doing the " secret police all boys version and luka as complaining that he didn`t have a number hahahahaha



ate ibby who I got my mayu costume from was yuko oshima that day and it was really fun hanging out with her she bought a lot of plushies of pokemon and olaf a lot of olaf hahaha  


on of the few pictures I have of both of us credits to heyhodgepodge
Unfortunately ate had to leave early because her boots were really hurting her feet 

I read in the event page that there would be a Danboo custom contest I thought they were gonna make
it at the event but they were already displayed at the side I  
















All my Rrcherrypie fantasies have come true I baught a nerurnerune and sushi molding kit  I will blog soon
bought from




 I really have a thing for guys who can sing I dunno if he won th karaoke contest but I hope he did hahaa
 hahahaha now I know I really can`t do the winter miku
 YATO!! hahaha it would have been epic if I finished The god of poverty right away




 This Ciel was....FABULOUS!!! 



I ended the event with the free hugs hahaha


The event was Overall great was not expecting kpop dancer but it was cool i thought that it was something like toycon but it was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment