Saturday, November 23, 2013

Contact lens review : Vanilla eyes




 -_______________-

so yeah!
this is my first contact lens review
and umm no this is not the first time I used contact lenses 
I have used fresh contact lens,berry lens and Crystal lens 
the newest lens I bought is  Vanilla eyes: anime 012


 I was supposed to buy the blue jewel contact lens by crystal lens 
but I was walking through otaku expo booths and this guy handed me a flier that they 
were having a sale for contact lens and proceeds to to yolanda victims so okay ^^
they were also kind enough to give me advice on what lenses I needed 
so all i wanted was contact lens that the color did not fade when you place it on your eye and
can be seen afar ^^
and all these requirements were met so I`m really happy
and I needed blue contact lens because if many cosplans that have blue eyes

one of my cosplans as weiss schnee from the rwby series





no filter!! ewww pimples!! hahahahaha

 this was taken while I was waiting for B.O.S.S. photoshoot I was going as rin kagamine from
the music video even as a ninja I want to love but I couldn`t pull it off properly because
shorts are not allowed in my school
 huhu

 I guess I should make a little comparison 
umm the crystal lens  I wore the whole morning and it was painful I had to use eye lubricant every 30 min
because it stings but I was surprised at using the vanilla eyes because it didn`t need  much lubricant
which was awesome because we were at a schoot and I didn`t have to retouch make up as much


 yeah i tried it on miku too since onw of my cosplans is love is war


When I first wore this I was a bit worried because I saw blue in my peripheral vision and it sorta scared
me a bit.
and I learned that somehow it`s normal because it`s heavily pigmented

No comments:

Post a Comment